Do you run an alarm and security company? Do you struggle to get to emergency callouts quickly? Get to customers on time because of bad traffic or poor directions? When you run a security company you need to be able to get to clients quickly, whether it is to fit new systems, provide a quote on your services or attend an emergency callout. The biggest problems faced are poor route directions and traffic but Badger maps can help you to overcome both of those.
Badger Maps software is simple to use but it provides huge benefits in terms of saving time, saving money on gas, getting you to a callout quicker and even increasing the number of visits that can be made in a week. Did you know that most of the companies who use our software have reported upwards of a 20% decrease in diving time and up to 25% increase in the number of visits made per week? Think of that in terms of your business and you’ll see that Badger Maps is a winner all the way around. Some of our top features include
- CRM integration – Badger easily integrated with your CRM or customer spreadsheet
- Route optimization – add customers to a route map and optimize it to save time and money with a click of the mouse
- Check-in – your reps can check-in at every visit, creating a time and date stamped history of the visit
- Calendar integration – the route data can be pushed to your PC or mobile device and integrated with your calendar
- Find new leads with a simple search
On top of this, the Badger maps mobile app gives you access to interactive mapping and live traffic updates, not to mention street level mapping by working with Google Maps. That means your route data is always up to date – no more back tracking to get to the next customer and no more fighting through bottlenecks or getting held up in unexpected traffic jams.
Using Badger Maps means your customers will be happy and so will you. Check out the links below for more information and find out how you can get a free trial of badger Maps.