It’s all very well sending your delivery drivers out with a list of drops to make if they can get to each one on time. For a number of reasons, that rarely happens
- It’s not always easy to plan the best route without backtracking
- Unfamiliar territory may lead to wrong turns
- Route planning may take longer period of time
- Traffic gets in the way
- Unexpected road closures and accidents block routes
Badger Maps provides the perfect solution – delivery route optimization software combined with your customer database to provide the complete answer to your problems.
With Badger maps, your drivers can
- See a map showing all their customer locations – all you have to do download Badger on your device and let it connect to your customer database. Badger then grabs your customers’ address and shows you their exact whereabouts. In just a few glance, you get an idea who is near or far from you, how to get to them in quickest way possible, and shows you other locations where you might find new clients.
- Add their deliveries for the day to one map route – Badger obtains your list of appointments for the day. Badger determines who you should meet first, second, third, and so on in such a way that you spend the least time, energy, and money possible. Not only that, but Badger provides complete turn by turn driving directions so you won’t lose your way anymore. You can even enjoy using Badger’s live traffic updates to avoid traffic hotspots.
- Route optimization – Badger will optimize that route with the shortest possible driving time between visits in a way that allows your drivers to go from one drop to the next with ease and without going back on themselves
Your drivers set their start and finish locations, as well as delivery drop times and Badger does the rest. How does this stop them getting caught up in traffic though? In the simplest way possible. Their route can be exported to their mobile devices and imported straight into their calendar. With turn-by-turn directions and live traffic updates, as well as an interactive map, your delivery drivers will find themselves being easily routed around any traffic hotspots, getting to their deliveries on time and with the least amount of traveling. So more driving aimlessly around town or crisscrossing from one place to another.
To make things even more convenient, Badger can help you create time- and date-stamped notes before, during, and after each deliveries. Thus, you can ensure that every business transaction is recorded. This also decreases your workload when you finally returned to the office as you already written your notes while you are on the field. At the end of the week, you get reports so you can evaluate your progress during the past days.
Route optimization is something that every delivery company needs to consider on a daily basis. With Badger Maps, you get a customer database and delivery route optimization software all rolled into one. Not only that, but there are other innovative and excellent features that you need to explore.
Try our free no obligation 7-day trial offer today and see how easy it is to optimize your routes.